Government of Punjab has approved almost 11765 new jobs in education department. Punjab School Education Department Class-IV Jobs 2022. These Class-IV www.schools.punjab.gov.pk jobs are BPS-01 to BPS-04 announced for Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Peon, Sanitary worker and Mali post are vacant for all Punjab district schools.
Those Candidates who are willing to join Punjab Education Department they must have primary and middle or matric education. Punjab Education Department is hiring Class four jobs 2022 all over the punjab. Job ad has been uploaded on official website. The hiring process of these www.schools.punjab.gov.pk jobs will through CEOs of all punjab district of education authorities on merit basis .The available vacancies for Attock, Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar, Bhakkar, Chakwal, Chiniot, D.G Khan, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Hafizabad, Jhelum, Jhang, Kasur, Khanewal, Khushab, Lahore, Layyah, Lodhran, Muzaffargarh, Mandi Bahauddin, Mianwali, Multan, Nankana Sahib, Narowal, Okara, Pakpattan, Rahim Yar Khan, Rajanpur, and Rawalpindi is listed in the Notification.
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary worker
|Hiring Organization||Punjab School Education Department|
|Place of Posting||Punjab|
|Required Qualification||Primary, Middle, Matric|
|Last Date||Update Soon|
District wise total seats Detail:
Name of District
|Total Seats||Name of District||Total Seats||Name of District||Total Seats||Name of District||Total Seats|
|475||Hafizabad||348||M. B. Din||91||Sahiwal||
Attached Departments Distribution of Seats
|DPI Secondary Edu Punjab Lahore||08|
How to Apply for Education Department Lahore Jobs 2022 for Class IV?
The relevant district will announce advertisements in Pakistan’s leading newspapers. After publishing the official advertisement candidates will be able to submit applications through the proper given process in the Ad as mentioned for www.schools.punjab.gov.pk jobs 2022.
- Educational certificates
- Copy of Domicile
- Copy of CNIC
- Applications submitted after the due date will be canceled
Instructions & General Conditions:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Punjab Education Department is an equal opportunity employer.
- Punjab Education Department reserves the right to accept or reject any applications without assigning any reason.
- The Government employees applying for any position are required to obtain requisite permissions, (if any).
- The candidates who have been weeded out of service on disciplinary grounds as well as dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
- No TA / DA will be admissible to candidates for interview by Punjab Education Department.
Address: 2-Bank Road, Old P&D Building, Punjab Civil Secretariat, Lahore
Tel: 042 – 99213198
Official Website: www.schools.punjab.gov.pk