Time Scale Promotion Federal Government Notification 2023 : The Government of Pakistan has announced a time scale promotion for all Federal Government workers from Grade 1 to Grade 16 for Federal Government Representatives. Here is the latest information for the workers the outline of the time scale-up degree notice will be given very soon. You can get detail about Time Scale Promotion Federal Government Notification 2023 All BPS 01 To BPS 16 right on this page.
Time Scale Promotion Federal Government Notification 2023 has been revised all information and detail have been updated as the time scale promotion notification 2023 has been revised recently.
- For the first time, the scale promotion federal government will take 1 step forward on the same scale after completing 10 years.
- Second-time scale promotion will be after 8 years.
- The third time after completing will be after 8 years.
Time Scale Promotion Federal Government Notification 2023 All BPS 01 To BPS 16
The state’s top Shahbaz Sharif has embraced the time-scale promotion of government employees. Government employees are satisfied with the approval of the time scale update frame as they will get more significant compensation scales after signing the reply. If you have any questions about time scale promotion notification 2023 you can leave a comment in the below section.
Download Time Scale Promotion Federal Government Notification 2023
According to the time scale headway frame, agents who have worked on a long-term pay scale will be promoted to the accompanying pay scale. After 10 years of basic growth, it will move forward again after 8 years of handling this scale. All related information about Time Scale Promotion Federal Government Notification 2023 has been updated.
Govt Grade Upgradation Notification 2023 For Employees
Redesign the time scale for downloading federal government notifications for Punjab, and Sindh federal government representatives. The Prime Minister of Pakistan has thus announced to upgrade of the time scale from 1st, 2nd, and 3rd BPS-1 to BPS-16. Workers who will be developed on the following scale will naturally be developed after 8 years.
Time Scale Promotion Rules Pakistan
Prime Minister Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif has announced the good news of launching a time-scale promotion for all government employees who have been working on the same scale for a long time. The following is a brief affirmation from Additional on May 19, 2022. Time Scale Promotion Federal Government Notification 2023 will be applicable from 2022.
The Time Scale will be Admissible For The Following Conditions :
- Eliminate the length recommended by the administration.
- Each service/division/office will consist of and inform the Parade Scale Board of Trustees (TSC) on a departmental basis.
- The time scale will be approved on the recommendation of the applicable time scale committee.
- Elimination of executive assessment repositories, details of disciplinary action (if any), and mandatory length of administration will be eligibility measures for evaluation by the TSC.
- The time scale will not be allowed from the date of expiration of the required length of the administration but the result of the length of the administration will enable the representative to think through the important TSC. At the suggestion of the applicable TSC, and after confirmation of expert selection for this advanced time scale, the time scale will be recognized with immediate effect.
- Under the importance of Section 9 of the Government Employees Scale, time scale garnet will not be considered a promotion. This rule has been defined according to the time-scale promotion rules in Pakistan
- The time scale will be the recipient’s substantial compensation size for the first scale of government employees to move forward through introductory arrangements on a general basis.
Time Scale Promotion Notification 2023
If you have any questions about Time Scale Promotion Federal Government Notification 2023 you can leave a comment in the below section. The Time Scale Promotion Rules Pakistan 2023 allows a government servant to move on.