Zainab Alert Response And Recovery Act: Enforcement of Zainab Alert, Response and Recovery Act 2020 to prevent crimes against missing and abducted children, and protect them from sexual and physical abuse and exploitation. According to Zainab Alert Response And Recovery Act, the government of Punjab has introduced ZARRA Helpline Number 1099 for free calls.
This law is effective immediately throughout Pakistan. Children are people under the age of 18. The Government of Pakistan will establish (ZARRA, Nashab Alert, Response and Recovery Agency) under this Act. All information about Zainab Alert Response And Recovery Act 2020 can get here.
- The agency will be responsible for issuing Zainab Alert Response And Recovery Act will alert about missing and abducted children.
- This alert must include information about the child’s identity.
- The agency will liaise with PTA and other PEMRAs for alerts so that advertisements about missing children can be aired on television.
- The agency will be obliged to provide ZARRA Helpline Number 1099 across the country. Central data on missing children will be set up with the latest information about the case.
- The affected family will be provided with the necessary counseling and legal assistance according to the Zainab Alert Response And Recovery Act 2020.
ZARRA Helpline Number 1099
Upon receiving the report of a missing child, the concerned police will port ZARRA Helpline Number 1099 within two hours and an FIR will be registered and an immediate investigation will be started.
- If ZARRA is notified directly, ZARRA will contact the relevant police and Zara’s other provincial office as per Zainab Alert Response And Recovery Act 2020.
- The Investigating Officer will record all of the child’s information and share this information with ZARRA and will immediately launch a search and rescue operation.
- Upon receipt of the missing child’s information, the police officer will give it in writing in accordance with section 154 of the Criminal Code and make the available information part of the complaint. Any person can call ZARRA Helpline Number 1099 for a child loss complaint.
- Any police officer who delays in providing information or taking action on a missing child can face up to 1 to 2 years in prison and a fine of Rs 50,000 to Rs 100,000.
Zainab Alert Response And Recovery Act 2020
The case of the missing child will be heard by five Magistrates appointed by the Sessions Bench. The court will decide the case within 3 months. All information and detail about Zainab Alert Response And Recovery Act ZARRA Helpline Number 1099 has been given top of the page.