Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) has established a Corporate Finance Organization with an exclusive Structured Finance Cell (SFC) which will inter alia, focus on tapping international/local capital & financial market to finance WAPDA’s Mega Hydel Power Projects. It is in the process of hiring high caliber, dynamic, experienced, result-oriented, you can get the Latest WAPDA jobs 2023-Online Apply and Registration right this page.
Latest WAPDA jobs 2023-Online Apply and Registration
If you are looking for the Latest WAPDA jobs 2023-Online Apply & Registration the n you are on the right page.LESCO Jobs 2023 Download Advertisement Lahore Electric Supply Company Limited detail can get right this page.
Position of Vacancies
- Financial Analyst
- Assistant Manager A&F (BPS-17)
- The age limit should be between 33 years to 40 years
Latest WAPDA jobs 2023 JOB ADVERTISEMENT
If you are looking for the Latest WAPDA jobs 2023 JOB ADVERTISEMENT then you are on the right page, all detail about the LESCO Jobs 2023 Eligibility Criteria can get here.
Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
- Accountant, CFA, and/or holder of master’s degree in ﬁnance from a top-ranked university recognized/ afﬁliated with HEC with a minimum of 03 to 05-year relevant post qualiﬁcation experience in Government Department / Semi-Government Organization.
- CA(Inter), CMA(Inter), ACCA(Member) M.Com/ MBA Master in Finance/ Accounting OR B.Com(Honors) 04 Year course / BBA Finance (Honors.) 04 Year course and other equivalent similar qualiﬁcation with 01-year post qualiﬁcation experience in BPS-15/16 equivalent thereof in Finance Department of Government Organization.
How to online Apply for & Registration
For Online application register your profile at the official website of Pakistan Testing Service www.pts.org.pk
How to download Application for WAPDA Jobs
- The application form shall be downloaded from Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) website i.e. www.pts.org.pk
- Eligibility of a Candidate shall be determined on the basis of academic record. Shortlisting and tests will be conducted by PTS and later interviews by WAPDA Selection Boards.
How to pay test fee for WAPDA Jobs
- Candidate shall pay a test fee of Rs.170/- to PTS. The fee will only be accepted through Telenor Easy Paisa i.e. Easy Paisa Mobile Account, Easy Paisa shop, or VISA/Master Card.
- The deposited amount is neither refundable nor transferable.
How to Submit an Application for WAPDA Jobs
Candidates shall submit application forms duly filled in along with a copy of CNIC and two recent passport-size photographs directly through Courier to PTS HEAD OFFICE, 3rd Floor, Adeel PLAZA, BLUE AREA, Islamabad Pakistan within 15 days of publication of advertisement.
Documents Required for WAPDA Jobs
- Copy of CNIC
- Two recent passport size photograph
- All Academic record
Instructions & General Conditions:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- The position at Serial No. 1 will be offered a competitive market-based lump sum pay package commensurate with the applicant’s qualifications and experience.
- The appointment at Serial No.1 made under a competitive market-based lump sum pay package shall be for a period of 2 years and will not be regularized at any stage.
- WAPDA is an equal-opportunity employer.
- WAPDA reserves the right to accept or reject any application(s) without assigning any reason thereof.
- The Government employees applying for any position are required to obtain requisite permissions, (if any).
- Educational degrees must be from HEC-recognized Universities / Concerned Boards.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
- The candidates who have been weeded out of service on disciplinary grounds as well as dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
- No TA / DA will be admissible to candidates for interview by WAPDA.
- Applications carrying incomplete/incorrect information or received after the last date of receipt shall be rejected.