A new Sohni Dharti Remittance Program Approved for Overseas is recently launched by Prime Minister Imran Khan. The Overseas Pakistanis are now using the SBP Sohni Dharti Remittance Program 2023 to help facilitate non-stop khushiyaan. Each Pakistani living abroad may earn reward points on remittances sent through banks and exchange companies to Pakistan via the Sohni Dharti Program, an initiative of the Government of Pakistan.
These points can be used to purchase anything from Naya Pakistan, for instance, a Toyota Land Cruiser. Find the relevant banks list for PM Imran launches incentive program for remittances.
- Meezan Bank
- JS Bank
- Faysal Bank
- Bank Alfalah
- Askari Bank
- Allied Bank
PM Sohni Dharti Remittance Programme For Overseas Pakistanis 2023
- You may score points and use them to get free of charge services and items:
- International air-tickets and extra
- Takaful life premium luggage charges on PIA payment
- Purchase from Utility StoresÂ
- Passport/NICOP and other government
- Overseas Pakistani Foundation documents’ renewal fees school fees
- FBR duty payments
Let’s make the most of each remittance you send home. The more money you deposit, the more reward points you’ll receive. These points will be added to your mobile app as a virtual card in three tiers: Green, Gold, and Platinum.
The Sohni Dharti App is now available for download, along with the latest free updates.